среда, 21 сентября 2011 г.

cat urine smell out of carpet::It took me 4 hours to clean a 4 ft square area cat urine smell out of carpet

cat urine smell out of carpet cat urine smell out of carpet::It took me 4 hours to clean a 4 ft square area.
The brand i used was ajax, which i believe has gone out of business.
Then i used a commercial ozone generator.
I do not believe in using an ozone generator to clean a dirty place within the next month, the carpet will be replaced.
You have to remove the source.
Otherwise, it keeps coming back.
Carpet deodorizers help, but do not solve the problem.
Also, ozone generators if not used properly can have adverse effects.
That stuff gets in your lungs.
I am helping an 80 year old lady get rid of a bad carpet smell today from her dog.
I dread it, because the smell makes me sick to even go in the room.
I may try the chlorine mix today, even though the carpet is dark, since it is destroyed anyway.
I can already tell without the ozone generator, the smell will continue.
I would not recommend using one unless she replaces the carpet first.
I also found she has some gerbera daisies which absorb ammonia.
I will try putting some in her room although they may be overwhelmed by it.
The spider plant also absorbs formaldehyde, which carpet can put out.
I do not believe you need all these expensive pet cleaners.
cat urine smell out of carpet::Cats can be picky creatures cat urine
smell out of carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий